BENJAMIN!

HYPER!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

11.02.2010

Danny seems like singing but he is actually complaining.
Danny explaining to yr wad happen to him today in sch.
Hunk Danny.So gangster.he seems like he wants to beat me up.><

Today after sch.went to j8 for lunch then went to sch with praveen for band for a short while.Then went to meet danny.he came to my house and my dog was scared of him as he looks fat and fierce.then yr fetch us to danny's hse to slack until 9.went to play pool for awhile then headed down to united square to eat dinner at macs.then call a cab and went home.Danny the fatty is my big fat nanny.i have to thank him for babysitting me for the past few days.=D thats all i have to say.have a nice day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home